Ads 468x60px

May 14, 2012

More than ever, just listen

The first time I listened to this song was when an Inspirit uploaded this fancam of the Second Invasion Concert:


I totally loved it (ok.. I love Sunggyu's voice but beyond that, I loved the sound, how special it seemed to be...).
Someone told me back then that it'll be a song included in the next mini-album and all of the boys will sing it. I could barely answer to that. I was diying inside to listen to it! Some weeks ago it was posted on YT and I couldn't resist but to hear it. Finally. I love it: since the first second 'til the end of the song.


Today the mini album was finally released and I love every and each song (each one makes me think about different places, people and memories =] ). But... I think I can already tell you that this one, 'Only Tears' will be one of my favorites Infinite's songs from now on.
Well done guys.

0 howls:

Post a Comment

 

Registered & Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive